Skip to content
live

Good morning, Ottawa!

USED 2021-11-22 dow's lake janet stephens
Dow's Lake, Ottawa. Photo/ Janet Stephens


Current Weather

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

4.3°C

Pressure
99.4 falling
Visibility
24.1 km
Dewpoint
2.1 °C
Humidity
86%
Wind
WSW 20 km/h
Gust
31 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
6 PM
4°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
2°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 PM
1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
10 PM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
11 PM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
12 AM
-2°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
1 AM
-3°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
2 AM
-3°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
3 AM
-4°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
4 AM
-4°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
5 AM
-4°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

Chance of flurries or rain showers

Tonight

-5 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low minus 5. Wind chill minus 11 overnight.


Chance of flurries

Friday

-6 °C

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 6. Wind chill near minus 12. UV index 1 or low.


A few clouds

Friday night

-12 °C

A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 12. Wind chill near minus 15.


Chance of flurries

Saturday

-2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.


Chance of flurries

Saturday night

-10 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.


Periods of snow

Sunday

-4 °C

Periods of snow. High minus 4.


Snow

Sunday night

-4 °C

Snow. Low minus 4.


Periods of snow or rain

Monday

5 °C

Periods of snow or rain. High plus 5.


Chance of flurries

Monday night

-13 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

-7 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.


Chance of flurries

Tuesday night

-11 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday

-4 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.


Yesterday

Low
-4.5 °C
High
0.4 °C
Precipitation
0.2 mm

Normals

Low
-7.4 °C
High
0.1 °C
Average
-3.7 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:22 AM
Sunset
4:21 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1998 11.1 C
Min 1976 -21.7 C
Rainfall 1980 18.4 mm
Snowfall 1974 13.0 cm
Precipitation 1980 23.0 mm
Snow On Ground 1995 46.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

Rogers Sports & Media
2001 Thurston Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 6C9
© 2006-2021 Rogers Sports & Media. All rights reserved.
Be the first to read breaking stories. Allow browser notifications on your device. What are browser notifications?
No thanks