Another man has been charged in a break and enter at Cassidy's Transfer and Storage in Pembroke.
Back on April 12, OPP executed a search warrant at a residence on Pembroke Street West, where officers made an arrest and seized drugs while recovered a significant amount of stolen property.
A second suspect was arrested and charged in relation to the incident on Tuesday, at a residence on Lea Street in Pembroke. OPP searched the home, and discovered some cocaine.
Kevin Douglas Rice, 47, of Ottawa is charged with the following offences:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000
- Unauthorized possession of a weapon
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Possession of a prohibited weapon contrary to a prohibition order
- Breach of recognizance - two counts
- Fail to comply with undertaking - three counts
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking - cocaine - two counts
- Possession of a schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking - cannabis marihuana
- Possession of a schedule IV substance for the purpose of trafficking - clonazepam
Rice was held for a bail hearing and he remains in custody until his next appearance at the Ontario Court of Justice in Pembroke on Friday.