The Ontario Provincial Police has arrested a man, wanted after an armed robbery in Napanee.
It happened at 6:24 a.m. on Tuesday at a gas station on Centre Street.
A man entered walked into the gas bar and demanded money.
He took some cash and fled in a Black Chevrolet Cruz with an Quebec plate of P84NEH.
The accused is charged with:
- Armed Robbery sec 343(d) of the Criminal Code of Canada (CC);
- Possession of prop obtained by Crime - stolen vehicle sec 354(1)(a) CC;
- Possession of Prohibited weapon sec 117.01(1) CC;
- Unauthorized possession of a weapon sec 91(2) CC;
- Fail to comply with probation sec 733.1 CC;
- Utter Threats sec 264(1)(a) CC;
- Carry a weapon for the purpose of committing a criminal offence sec 88 CC;
- Drive suspended sec 53(1) of the Highway Traffic Act
He will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee on Wednesday for a bail hearing.