Three people are facing drug charges after a traffic stop in South Dundas, including a woman from Ottawa.
Officers with the Stormont Dundas & Glengarry (SD&G) Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) stopped a vehicle for speeding on County Road 31 around 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 2.
An investigation led to the seizure of suspected fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine and other drugs, as well as brass knuckles, a stun gun and bear spray.
Carley Winters, 29, of Ottawa, faces the following charges:
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking - Methamphetamine (Six counts)
- Possession of a prohibited device or ammunition (Three counts)
- Possession of Firearm or Ammunition contrary to Prohibition Order (Three counts)
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order (Four counts)
Devin Cusson, 29, of Spencerville, and Dylan Wammes, 26, Merrickville, also face the following charge:
- Trafficking Schedule I substance - Other Drugs
All three accused are scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice at a later date.