Skip to content
live

Weather



Current Weather

Light Rain

Light Rain

2.6°C

Pressure
102.4 rising
Visibility
4.8 km
Dewpoint
2.2 °C
Humidity
97%
Wind
E 17 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
5 PM
4°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
6 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
7 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
8 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
9 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
10 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
11 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Tomorrow
12 AM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Tomorrow
1 AM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Tomorrow
2 AM
3°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
3 AM
3°C
Chance of showers or drizzle
Tomorrow
4 AM
3°C
Chance of showers or drizzle

7 Day Forecast

Periods of drizzle or rain

Tonight

3 °C

Periods of rain or drizzle ending early this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle changing to 70 percent chance of showers or drizzle after midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 3.


Chance of showers or drizzle

Wednesday

5 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5. UV index 1 or low.


Periods of drizzle

Wednesday night

-1 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries or drizzle overnight. Low minus 1.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

2 °C

Clearing. High plus 2.


Clear

Thursday night

-8 °C

Clear. Low minus 8.


Sunny

Friday

0 °C

Sunny. High zero.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

-8 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 8.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

0 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

-6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.


Chance of flurries

Sunday

1 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

-5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 5.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

-1 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.


Yesterday

Low
-0.3 °C
High
5.6 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-8.6 °C
High
-1.0 °C
Average
-4.8 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:26 AM
Sunset
4:20 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2001 16.1 C
Min 1940 -27.2 C
Rainfall 1972 14.2 mm
Snowfall 1983 24.8 cm
Precipitation 1983 29.9 mm
Snow On Ground 1995 52.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

Rogers Sports & Media
2001 Thurston Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 6C9
© 2006-2022 Rogers Sports & Media. All rights reserved.
push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks