Tickets can now be purchased for the 2022 edition of the CHEO Dream of a Lifetime Lottery.
This year's $3.4 million grand prize includes:
- The Minto Dream Home, located at 620 Winterset Road in Kanata, fully furnished by La-Z-Boy.
- 2022 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew 302A
- $5,000 Gas Card from W.O. Stinson & Son Ltd.
- Bi-weekly house cleaning for one year from ATC Cleaning
- $5,000 in gift cards from Farm Boy
- Legal and moving services
This year's dream home is called 'Le Rêve,' a 4,658 square-foot home located in Arcadia, Kanata. Designer Tanya Collins describes the home as largely influenced by a stylish Parisian apartment interior, with modern art-deco styling. Collins said it features classic details mixed with contemporary-lined furniture, herringbone wood floors and tall windows. It also features a "fully loaded" basement with a media room, gym, powder room and banquette area that can be used as a flex space.
Collins describes the exterior as being inspired by a Modern Prairie home, designed with a wrap-around porch to create a connection to green space.
The first draw deadline is set for midnight on Friday, Sept. 23, and anyone who buys a ticket by that deadline can choose from the following prizes:
- A 2023 Jayco Eagle RV
- A 2023 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring Hybrid from Donnelly Ford Lincoln
The early bird deadline is midnight on Friday, Nov. 18, and this year's prize includes $250,000 and 2,600 bonus lottery tickets.
The CHEO Foundation will be also be running an optional 50-50 draw during the lottery, which last year, paid out $1.4 million. The draw is only open to those who order Dream of a Lifetime Lottery tickets.
More information can be found at dreamofalifetime.ca.